Activities and resources to do at home with children
Activities and resources to help support children at home during coronavirus.
- Goldfields Library – library storytellers are regularly recording storytime sessions so children can read, sing and dance along to books, songs and rhymes online storytime sessions at home.
- Library In Your Loungeroom – provides a range of educational, entertaining and informative resources that are free and easily accessible from home.
- Staycation Kit – 10 simple ways you can talk, read, sing, and play your way through the day – for children aged 0-6 years of age.
- Free Subscription – a list of educational organisations offering free subscriptions – all ages.
- Protecting Children During Coronavirus – resources for parents including links to comic books and colouring in sheets explaining coronavirus – all ages.